LITERARY AGENT ONE-TO-ONES
Want feedback on your manuscript? Book a literary agent one-to-one right here!
We have been hosting online agent one-to-one sessions for over three years so are very experienced in helping you team up with top literary agents. And after the success of our #Agent121 weekends here we present our weekly slots. As ever, each agent is kindly offering one slot to a marginalised writer free of charge – but be quick with your application as those free slots are like gold dust!
HOW IT WORKS
Booking your agent one-to-one appointment:
To meet the agent of your choice, follow these instructions carefully:
- Make sure your manuscript is finished to the best of your ability. Do not book if your manuscript is incomplete.
- Carry out an internet speed check on your laptop, desktop computer, tablet or phone.
You can use this Broadband Test. Your download and upload speeds should both be above 2mbs.
- Read the literary agent bios to decide your best genre fit.
- Book your 15 minute appointment.
- Prepare your submission in accordance with your chosen agent’s requirements.
Emailing your attachments:
- Prepare your submission by putting the covering letter, synopsis and part of the manuscript as requested by your chosen agent in a single word document. Address your covering letter as if you were sending it directly to the agent. Be careful to check the correct spelling of their name. Please also include your telephone number on your letter.
- Add your name and agent one-to-one date to the header of the document.
- Email your submission to email@example.com by the stated submission deadline.
Preparation for your agent one-to-one:
Letting go of your precious manuscript when you’re on submission can be nerve-wracking and lengthy.
- I AM in print will be in touch to run a quick internet connection test with you to familiarise you with the online meeting room in advance.
- On the day of your one-to-one you can log into the room fully prepared to meet your booked literary agent who will provide feedback on your material.
I AM in print takes no responsibility for the advice given through our #agent121 service.
I AM in print is unable to refund you for your 121 slot if it is cancelled less than two weeks before the date of the one-to-one.
And please bear with us if you book and don’t receive immediate confirmation. PayPal will send you a notification but everything else is processed by just the two of us, by hand. No one can buy your slot once you have paid for it. And we will be in contact within 24 hours. Thank you. Elane & Sarah
WEEKLY SLOTS AVAILABLE
18 MAY 2022
4 MAY 2022
PRICE PER SESSION:
LOOKING FOR: ADULT FICTION, NON-FICTION